Cutting Production Set
Click to print labels even on a manual saw.
Our cutting assistant supports the operator of the saw in the workshop with labeling parts and cutting. The assistant can be used flexibly in conjunction with circular saws as well as upright and horizontal panel saws – irrespective of the type, age and manufacturer.
Product available only in Austria, Germany, Switzerland.
What does the "Cutting Production Set" consist of?
The following components are included in the scope of delivery:
- Three apps: “intelliDivide Cutting” (Cutting optimization), „productionAssist Cutting“ (Assistant for manual guided cutting) & materialManager (central material management)
- Label printer including two rolls of labels
- HOMAG CUBE (intelligent control box for connecting the printer to the Internet and the apps)
- Installation Guide #BuildYourSolution
The workflow in the workshop:
- Start the optimization of your job in the "intelliDivide Cutting" optimization software and transfer the resulting cutting patterns to the "productionAssist Cutting" app with the click of a button.
- There, you select the cutting pattern that you need at that precise time and start the sawing process.
- When you are cutting the parts, the "productionAssist Cutting" app provides a continuous, precise overview of the status of the cutting pattern (even for manual saws): Which parts have already been sawn? Which part is suggested next? Then you simply click to print the labels for each part on the label printer provided in the set. As a result, every part can be clearly identified – at the same time, every label provides the correct processing information for the subsequent edge banding machines and CNC processing centers.
The result: complete production data from the first process step.
Videos about this product
That's how your colleagues produce
You may also like
Die Schnittplan-Sortierung für die optimierte Stapelbildung in der automatisierten Produktion.