Work Preparation Sorting Production Set: The sorting assistant
Every part has its place – with our assistant for the sorting of furniture components.
Our sorting assistant supports you with the sorting of components in the workshop. In this way, you always have an overview of the furniture parts for which processing has already been finished and which are complete for assembly, packaging or further processing. The productionManager (part of the sorting assistant) provides you with all the information about your job at all times. You can view the status of your parts in the job progress – and in real time! This allows you to create consistent and transparent workflows for your entire business.
- Transparent: Overview of the completeness of the furniture/components to be sorted. You can can sort your parts cabinet by cabinet and prepare them for the assembly station.
- Efficient: Better organization of the workshop – no more cumbersome and time-consuming searching for parts.
- Saves time and secures workflows: No waiting times due to missing parts – all parts for assembly are complete. The productionManager, the digital job folder, also provides all information (including drawings).
- Complete overview: Optimized and easy organization of production. You always have an overview of the status of the parts for your job.
- Intelligent: The app notes the position of the job item in the intelligent rack and suggests this for the next part belonging to the job.
What does the Sorting Production Set consist of?
The following components are included in the scope of delivery:
- Two apps: productionAssist Sorting (production assistant for sorting) & productionManager (digital job folder)
- Construction set for the productionRack Sorting sorting rack, available free to download
- Two LED strips for the sorting rack
- HOMAG CUBE (intelligent control box for connecting the rack to the Internet and the apps)
- Installation Guide #BuildYourSolution
The workflow in the workshop:
- During work preparation, a job is first created or imported into the digital job folder, productionManager. If the job is approved, processing starts.
- During the production of your furniture, you always have an overview of the status of your jobs. After the single parts have been processed, the productionAssist Sorting app and the sorting rack support you in preparing parts for the assembly area. Each workpiece is given its own label during cutting to aid identification.
- You then sort all finished parts into the rack systematically (by job item/article). To enable this, when you scan the label on the workpiece, the productionAssist Sorting app suggests a shelf compartment for storage. The part can be assigned manually in the app or by scanning the compartment barcode, e.g. using a scanner glove.
- If all parts of a piece of furniture are complete, the app will send feedback to say that the order is complete. The missing parts for each job can be displayed at any time. As soon as the parts are to be removed from the rack, the app and the LEDs on the rack indicate where the corresponding parts are located.
The result: You have an overview of all parts and your furniture is optimally prepared for assembly in the assembly area.
Here's how your colleagues produce
Master of the workpieces
Wir packen aus!
Das ist der Sortier-Assistent (Sorting Production Set) von HOMAG