Your solution for the digital future
Let us go on this journey together.
Digitalization for carpenters and joiners: apps and assistants from HOMAG
Solutions for your workplace in the workshop.
Everyone is talking about digitization in the woodworking shop, but how to start in your own company? From our conversations with you we know that especially in the carpentry and workshops you are all dealing very often with the same questions.
- Are there simple solutions that can remove various challenges in everyday work (e.g. the organization of materials or the sorting of parts)?
- How can you slowly approach digital helpers in the workshop?
- Which tools can you try out simply and easily without investing large amounts of money?
We have developed powerful and smart solutions for you.
In our video you can see at which workplaces in the workshop we can currently easily support you with digital assistants.
serviceAssist: Helping people to help themselves
Digital support for all machine operators
What should you do if you see unknown error messages on the machine? How can you prevent unexpected downtimes? There are situations in which even experienced machine operators no longer know what to do. Our new serviceAssist app will help you to find a solution quickly in precisely these moments – without the direct help of a HOMAG service employee.
Put your trust in a digital assistant in the service area and take the next step in digital support for every machine operator with us.
But how exactly does serviceAssist work? Find out more in our video!
Are you interested?
- Our product sets (cutting assistant, edgeband management and sorting assistant) can be found in the HOMAG eShop.
- Simply book all other apps in the tapio Shop.
Test our apps for 30 days for free!Almost all digital assistants can be used as individual modules depending on the requirements in your company. You can test almost every app free of charge for 30 days in advance. As soon as you have found your solution, simply book your app monthly or as an annual subscription, as required.