Sorting Production Set: The sorting assistant
Every part has its place – with our assistant for the sorting of furniture components.
Our sorting assistant supports you with the sorting of components in the workshop. In this way, you always have an overview of the furniture parts for which processing has already been finished and which are complete for assembly, packaging or further processing.
What does the "Sorting Production Set" consist of?
The following components are included in the scope of delivery:
- Two apps: "productionAssist Sorting" (production assistant for sorting) & "productionManager" (digital job folder)
- Construction set for the "productionRack Sorting" sorting rack, available free to download
- Two LED strips for the sorting rack
- HOMAG CUBE (intelligent control box for connecting the rack to the Internet and the apps)
- Installation Guide #BuildYourSolution
The workflow in the workshop:
- To use the Sorting Production Set optimally, you require two apps: productionManager (digital job folder) and productionAssist Sorting (production assistant for sorting components at the workstation in the workshop). You also need a sorting rack. The first step takes place in the work preparation . Here, an order is first created or imported in the digital job folder, the "productionManager". Once the order has been released, processing starts.
- During the production of your furniture, your digital job folder now contains all of the required information for each component and an overview of the status of all your jobs.
- After the single parts have been processed, the "productionAssist Sorting" on the tablet and the sorting rack support you in preparing parts for the assembly area.
Already during the cutting process, each workpiece receives an individual label for identification. After processing, the finished parts can be sorted into the rack. To do this, you scan the label on the workpiece and the app suggests a compartment in the rack for storage. The part assignment can be done manually in the app or by scanning the compartment barcode, e.g. with a scanner glove.
Next, sort all finished parts into the rack systematically (by job item/article). The "productionAssist Sorting" app shows the sorted parts per item and compartment. An LED display on the rack also provides support during sorting and the removal of parts.
- When all parts of a piece of furniture are complete, the app provides feedback that the order is complete. At the same time, you can display the missing parts for each order in the app at any time. As soon as you want to remove the parts of the order from the rack, the app and the LEDs on the rack show you in which compartments the corresponding parts are located. Now it's time to remove and start assembling!
The result: You have an overview of all parts and your furniture is optimally prepared for assembly in the assembly area.