The A to Z for your timber framing needs
From November 15 to 16, WEINMANN once again invites you to the annual in-house trade fair at its plant in St. Johann. Technical presentations offer a wealth of knowledge on current market trends such as the construction of multistory buildings and modules. The accompanying exhibition from our partner companies enables direct exchange on the topics of software, fastening units, tools and insulation solutions.
At the industry conference for timber construction, there are also plenty of opportunities to make contact and exchange ideas and information with experts from WEINMANN.
- State-of-the-art machine technologies and holistic service offerings
- Informative technical presentations and trade exhibition by partner companies
- Opportunity to exchange ideas and information with industry experts
This year, we are also looking forward to welcoming our partners System TM (wood optimization), Kallesoe (cross-laminated timber production) and HOMAG (window technology).
|11:15||A Future with Timber Construction – Why Building with Wood is a Successful Business Model for the European Housing Market|
Johannes Schwörer, SchwörerHaus KG
|13:00||Current Requirements for Fire Protection in Modular and Multi-Storey Buildings (Building Class 4/5)|
Jürgen Küllmer, ISOCELL GmbH & Co. KG
|14:30||From Conventional Building Style to a Timber-Hybrid Construction – Manufacturing with a Highly Automated Robot Cell|
David Coutado, Lignumtech
Thorsten Linke, HOMAG ESPAÑA S.A.U
|16:00||Holzbau-Offensive BW – For a Climate-Friendly Building Culture with Wood|
Jan Bulmer, Holzbau-Offensive Baden-Württemberg
|10:00||Opportunities and Challenges in the Timber Market of the Future|
Lars Schmidt, Deutsche Säge- und Holzindustrie Bundesverband e. V.
|11:30||Refurbishment of Existing Buildings from a Craftsman's Perspective|
Florian Wissel, Zimmerei Wissel GmbH
|14:00||Serial Refurbishment as an Accelerator in Climate-Neutral Retrofitting of Existing Buildings|
Emanuel Heisenberg, ecoworks GmbH
|15:30||Optimizing Existing Production Sustainably – A Field Report|
Dr. Sonja Engelhart, WEINMANN Holzbausystemtechnik GmbH
Live machine demonstrations
You can experience the following machines live at WEINMANN Treff:
- WALLTEQ M-300 multifunction bridge: with fastenerSwitch and batten shoe (NEW!): The new multifunction bridge for woodworking shops offers spectacular sawing and its high level of process flexibility supports woodworking shops with a wide product portfolio.
- WALLTEQ M-500 multifunction bridge: The individually configurable all-rounder for your element production.
- BUILDTEQ A-100 self-assembly table: Your assembly table as a flat-pack solution — we supply the technology, you build the table.
- BUILDTEQ A-300 carpentry table: Flexible all-rounder and universal tool for all carpenters.
- BEAMTEQ B-660 carpentry machine: A compact yet powerful machine for processing on all six sides of the component.
Highlights from our service areas
• Individual consultations regarding your production processes and company development from our specialists at SCHULER Consulting.
• Discover our intelligent digital solutions for machines and work preparation from our software experts.
• Learn more about the networking of production processes from the software specialists for MES solutions at granIT.
• Gain an overview of current training offers and further education opportunities from our training experts at the WEINMANN Academy.
• Find out more about spare parts management, remote service, modernization, inspection and maintenance from our service colleagues.
With the exhibition from our partners, we look forward to welcoming companies from the following areas: software, fastening units, tools, packaging solutions, wood materials, suction systems, insulation solutions and transport systems.
15th-16th of November
9 a.m.- 5 p.m. In-house fair
5 p.m.- 6.30 p.m. Get-together (Wednesday)
72813 St. Johann-Lonsingen