The smart way to design furniture
Many customers want furniture design software that is very easy to use but also offers maximum flexibility in design. With SmartWOP, you have a new powerful CAD/CAM system at hand that you can use to design individual furniture quickly and intuitively using drag and drop. The individual components of a cabinet are simply drawn into a previously selected volume. In addition to the standard rectangular volume, special volumes such as a sloping roof or a corner cabinet are also available. Furniture already designed can be stored in a separate library and can be called up or changed at any time. The room planning allows you to quickly design entire furnishings from individual cabinets, such as office rooms or kitchens.
Easy assignment of fixtures and connectors. The scope of delivery includes a large library with all common fixtures from established manufacturers.
Original woodWOP components can be added to the furniture very quickly.
Innovative integration of woodWOP into SmartWOP: thanks to the deep integration, you can select a single part of an item of furniture in SmartWOP and open it directly in woodWOP. You can now add and save processing steps in woodWOP. All changes are transferred directly to SmartWOP and visualized there.
Numerous simulation options: the opening of doors and drawers can be simulated. Possible collisions to neighboring components are monitored and displayed.
Once the furniture has been designed, you can create all essential production data, such as CNC programs, parts lists for panel cutting, fixture lists and technical drawings at the touch of a button and pass it directly to our digital assistants and apps, such as productionManager and intelliDivide.
We offer the SmartWOP HOMAG package with the following special features:
- Full planning and design module
- Direct connection to your CNC machine via the export interface
- Including an expansion module for designing cabinets with slants (e.g. for sloping ceilings)
- Including an expansion module for designing corner cabinets (e.g. for entire kitchen planning)
- Including an expansion module for individual room planning
- Easy import of 3D models in SKP format (SketchUp)
- Update and support services are included in the first year and are therefore free of charge for you