Come and visit us in St. Johann-Lonsingen. Let WEINMANN help you to find your best solution.
Experience. Network. Inspire.
This year you can expect to learn more about the latest in timber construction: machine developments, current trends, informative lectures and individual consultations and discussions with industry partners. There are a number of new functions especially for the element construction sector, such as screws, 5-axis-technology and quick-change system of fastening units.
The highlights of the WEINMANN Treff at a glance:
Live machinery demonstrations:
Take the opportunity to see our machines directly at the application. Experience live demonstrations on compact machines for carpenter as newly developed technologies.
- Multifunction bridge WALLTEQ M-120
Wall, roof, ceiling or gable elements produced with high precision.
The ideal entry-level solution with low acquisition costs for small and medium-sized carpenters.
NEW: Even more flexibility in the fastening units thanks to the newly developed quick change system FastenerSwitch
- Multifunction bridge WALLTEQ M-310 insuFill
NEW: The newly developed WALLTEQ M-310 insuFill is used as a pure insulation station for automated insulation. Shortens cycle times and increases performance. With the rotatable insulation plate by 90 ° you can insulate your roof and ceiling elements automatically.
- Multifunction bridge WALLTEQ M-380
Individually configurable and adjustable with additional processing and fastening units. It offers a wide variety of possibilities, from sawing and milling, to drilling, marking and labeling.
NEW: Increased efficiency through automatic separation of loose screws and presentation of the 5-axis unit.
- Carpentry table BUILDTEQ A-500 A
A flexible single-source solution when it comes to the production of wall, gable, roof and floor elements, frame walls and roof dormers in timber frame construction.
- Carpentry machine BEAMTEQ B-660
Benefitting from an underfloor unit, the machine enables fully automated processing of all six sides of a component. Quickly and easily manufacture traditional block house joints, blocking grooves on rafters and dovetail connections on both sides of ridge beams.
Digital & Networked.
An integrated data flow as well as the appropriate flow of information enable an efficient and flexible production process. WEINMANN offers a number of helpful tools:
- tapio-ready - integration of cloud-based technologies
- MachineBoard - machine data and status in real time
- DataSave - Protects know-how and saves time
- ServiceBoard - repair service cases quickly and easily
- MMR Professional - Optimized production process through systematic data acquisition
Knowledge from practice.
We have prepared informative presentations specifically for you regarding current topics in timber construction.
Thursday, November 07, 2019
- 11:00 a.m - 11:45 a.m.: New ways with "ModulBau" - benefits of modular construction.
Benjamin Thum | technical manager Zimmerei Stark
- 02:00 p.m. - 02:45 p.m.: The future of construction - and how we manage it.
Iris Dick | The Appreciators
Friday, November 08, 2019
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.: More added value through prefabrication.
Frank Lewers | procurator Terhalle Holzbau GmbH
Trade exhibition with industry experts
Talk to colleagues and industry partners directly on site.
The accompanying trade fair will provide you with information on products and the latest developments in the fields
- CAD systems
(Alpha Software, ArchiSolutions Ltd., cadwork, Cobus, DDS Building Software, Dietrich's, granIT, Nussreiner Holzbauprogramm, S & S Datentechnik for Holzbau GmbH and Sema)
- Fastening units
(BeA, Beck, ITW, Kyocera Senco Germany GmbH and Prebena)
- Insulation techniques
(Isocell and Isofloc)
(AKE, Leitz and Leuco)
- Individual consultations of our software and service specialists