After completing your studies, utilize your full potential and make your career goals a reality. Our company could be the right place for you if you want to learn more about the world of wood processing and gain international experience through exciting projects relating to machine and system construction.
We offer talented young people exactly what they are looking for: tasks with responsibility for an international group and technology leader. People and sophisticated technology are at the forefront of what we do.
What we offer
Our HOMAG Young Talent Program offers you 15 exciting months in the Sales, Service, and IoT/Software focus areas.
The program is set up as a general introduction, meaning that you gain an extensive, cross-group overview of the company. In particular, you can look forward to the following:
- Assignments in various areas of the company at different locations (usually four placements)
- Training modules that are both general (e.g. intercultural training for all employees) and individual (tailored to your personal development requirements)
- At least one assignment abroad (3-5 months)
- A program designed with flexibility in mind, taking your preferences into account and supporting you in growing into your target position, meaning the needs of the company and your development can be optimally aligned
- Support from a mentor in a management position throughout
From the very beginning, our trainees receive an unlimited work contract and take up a target position once the program has finished. This target position is defined on an individual basis towards the end of the program.
- Good academic degree
- Some initial practical experience, e.g. through conventional internships during studies
- Several months spent abroad as part of studies or a work assignment
- Good working knowledge of German and English
- Interest in intercultural collaboration
- A corporate mindset, high level of commitment, and readiness to accept responsibility
The programs start in October each year and last for 15 months. The trainee positions are advertised in May. The selection procedure in July involves a preliminary telephone conversation and participation in a recruitment day.
We offer talented young people exactly what they are looking for: Important projects at an international group that is a world leader in its field. People with a passion for sophisticated technology are at the forefront of what we do.
The graduate program offers opportunities with a technical and commercial focus. The program is set up as a general introduction, meaning that you gain a comprehensive, group-wide overview of HOMAG and the Dürr Group.
You can expect to work in a variety of departments at different sites, as well as gaining extensive experience in an international setting with the help of a three to five-month placement abroad.
In addition to specialist experiences, you will be able to complete various qualification modules that are tailored to your personal development needs.
If you go straight into one of our permanent roles, you take responsibility for your career path right from the start. We will support you at the same time as challenging you. Following a familiarization phase that is tailored to your needs, you can start putting everything that you know into practice, while also making the most of your contact with colleagues and managers who can support you with their experience.