Internship – Board Member Assistant
Next Generationeering – to us this means:understanding the team as a think tank and getting excited about experiencing and working with 4.0 technologies. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
- Supporting the board member in his daily duties& projects,
- Preparing reports, presentations and translations in English,
- Managing the supervisor's calendar,
- Organization and support of meetings,
- Preparation of documents and materials for meetings and supervisors' trips,
- Tracking of KPIs and manage strategic parts of projects
- Organization of other current affairs.
- Student of last years,
- Fluent knowledge of English (B2 level) - a necessary condition, Polish - fluent,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Interpersonal skills: easy establishing relations, independence
- Very good organization of work and time management,
- Availability to work 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 4 hours.
Você nos encontra aqui
HOMAG como empregador
Não apenas uma posição, mas uma tarefa com responsabilidade e perspectivas promissoras. É o que oferece o HOMAG enquanto empresa global. Queremos acompanhar os nossos colaboradores no seu percurso profissional. Reconhecimento e sucesso através de parcerias. É esta a essência do HOMAG.Saiba mas