Field Service — Always by your side around the globe!
HOMAG and its partners employ over 1350 technicians in the field based all over the world. You can benefit from the experience of our service specialists and the rapid support provided by our regional service network. Regardless of where your production facilities may be based, we can support you wherever you need us! After the professional assembly process, our technicians can perform preventative maintenance to guarantee a high level of reliability from your machines. Regular inspections ensure excellent efficiency thanks to planned maintenance work.
Our field service:
- Professional assembly and instruction
- Regular inspections and expert consulting
- Manufacturer's warranty and maintenance
- Rapid troubleshooting
- Modernization and machine relocation
Inspection and maintenance — Benefit from our preventative services
Regular inspections and maintenance increase the availability and service life of your machine. Our intelligent inspection intervals are adapted to your machine utilization levels so you benefit from excellent machine availability and maximum production reliability — and you only pay the costs that are really necessary.
During an inspection, we assess the current status of your machine. Our service specialists check all of the default settings on your machine, and inspect for wear, functionality and safety. They will then provide you with recommendations for spare parts and wear parts that are tailored to your needs.
How you benefit:
- Increased availability and service life
- Reliable productivity levels due to early recognition of wear-related malfunctions
- Reduced costs thanks to fewer unplanned repair expenses
- Maximum product quality for your customers
- Recommendations for cost-effective maintenance measures
Are you restructuring, changing your production workflow or relocating your entire production facility? We will help you during the necessary relocation of your HOMAG machine. We offer a machine relocation service from a single source — from disassembly and reassembly to functional testing.
Contact us to discuss your options or request a specific quote. Contact us for more information.