The innovation for the craft sector
With its new module45, HOMAG is striding purposefully towards an even more efficient future for cutting processes. This innovation could be seen for the first time at this year's HOLZMA Treff and immediately gained many fans. What is special about this world's first is that this technological innovation now allows all bevel cuts to be completed directly on the HOMAG saw. It is fast, simple and angles are continuously adjustable.
There is tremendous potential in this technology, because, whether you are looking at fair booth construction or shop-fitting, at joinery work or interior fittings, bevel cuts are an integral part of everyday life in the woodworking trade. After cutting has been completed on a panel saw, bevel cuts are usually dealt with on a separate sliding table saw. That costs money, takes up space and ties up resources in production, as well as increasing the amount of handling required. Another disadvantage is that material can easily be damaged when it is transported from one machine to another.
module45 will make all these disadvantages a thing of the past! This unit allows bevel cuts to be completed directly on a HOMAG beam saw. It is now available for many HOMAG saws of the 1 to 4 series.
The benefits of module45
- Retrofittable (depending on model and year of manufacture)
- Low investment costs, high benefits
- A sliding table saw is no longer required for bevel cuts
- Simple, extremely ergonomic, one-man operation
- Less waste and higher quality thanks to less transport damage as the material remains on the one machine
- Unbeatable cost-benefit ratio and considerably less expensive than solutions from competitors