Multifunction bridge WMS 060
Profitability even for small quantities
The multifunction bridge WMS 060 allows you to create wall elements, roof elements, floor or gable elements at highest precision. The wide range of applications allows you to process a wide variety of wall structures and materials quickly and easily - all this at an excellent price-performance ratio!
- Flexible processing of various element types: door and window openings as well as recesses for electrical sockets and much more.
- High machining accuracy thanks to CNC technology
- Production of elements with up to 12 m in length on a floor space of just 90 m²
- Entry solution with the lowest acquisition costs for small and medium-sized enterprises
Two ways of data entry:
- Fully automated data transfer from the CAD program via wupWorks 3
- Fast and direct data entry on the machine via the easyRun software tool
Particularly suitable for simple processing such as the nailing of the sheathing
Easy operation with the intuitive user interface powerTouch
Automatic fastening of the sheathing by means of two stapling and nailing devices
Fully automatic production of the recesses for windows, doors and socket outlets by means of the routing unit
Adjustment and compensation of thickness variations in the element by scanning routing unit
Can be combined with various work tables
Ensuring the statics by ensuring correct edge distances and fastener distances
Fully interpolating routing of free-form shapes such as circles, curves or diagonal cuts
|Min processing height||75 [mm]|
|Max processing height||500 [mm]|
|Max processing width||3.600 [mm]|
|Processing length||customer specific|
All technical data are without engagement!
Back to List