On track for the smart factory of the future
Networked production plays an increasingly important role in business. Strategic decisions need to be made in many areas of activity. Do you also want your company to become a smart factory? We would be happy to support you in giving your company this strategic direction. Making targeted use of our consulting services allows us to develop a customized strategy together with you for your company.
- Optimization of the internal information flow of the company in the main business processes, such as winning orders, order import and processing, procurement, manufacturing, assembly, etc.
- Definition of the necessary manufacturing and machine data (production lists, cutting data, CNC data, etc.)
- Improvement of data quality and elimination of redundancies
- Reduction of data interfaces of any kind
- Optimization of software selection (requirement specifications in POS and POM with ERP and MES)
- Reduction of inventories (different warehouses, kanban, based on usage, based on demand, based on security)
- Optimization of furniture design engineering
- Faster production times and reduced time to market
- Factory optimization (production processes, machine technology, etc.)
- Increased efficiency in manufacturing processes
- Increased machine service life
- Support in make-or-buy decisions
Recording and evaluating your company's current situation and production in terms of the continuous data flow.
Analyzing and optimizing processes and information flows from point of sale (POS) to enterprise resource planning (ERP) all the way through to manufacturing execution (MES).
Developing a production strategy with a view to smart manufacturing
Creating an investment plan
Our specialists analyze your company on the basis of four different aspects:
1. From the perspective of the factory: Factory development processes (factory planning, investment planning, facilities and equipment, start-up, maintenance, optimization, modernization, etc.)
2. From an order perspective: Business processes (networking software from sales to the client)
3. From the perspective of products: Product development processes (product life cycle, from development, design, manufacturing and optimum material usage to scrapping, recycling, energy-efficient manufacturing, reusability of components, etc.)
4. From a technological perspective: Technological processes (use of new technology due to changes in framework conditions, batch size 1 instead of large-scale production, nesting instead of cutting on the saw, laser edges instead of hot melt adhesive, RFID instead of bar code labels, etc.)
Back to List