FOCUS Employer Ranking: Top placements for Dürr and HOMAG Group
Dürr and the HOMAG Group are among the best employers in the German mechanical engineering and plant construction industry. In the current employer ranking by FOCUS magazine, the two corporations managed to achieve placements among the Top Ten in their industry segment. Dürr reached 6th position and the HOMAG Group (part of the Dürr Group since October 2014) came 9th. In the total rating across all industries among all 806 participating companies, Dürr came 65th and the HOMAG Group ranked in position 102.
Ralf W. Dieter, CEO of Dürr AG: “In their role as market and technology leaders, Dürr and the HOMAG Group need specialized, extraordinarily well-trained, skilled and highly motivated employees. At the same time, we know that we need to offer our employees something – be it in the field of advanced training, in terms of remuneration, career planning and international job opportunities.”
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms. Products, systems and services offered by Dürr enable highly efficient manufacturing processes in different industries. Business with automobile manufacturers and their suppliers accounts for approximately 65% of Dürr's sales. Other market segments include, for example, the mechanical engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and – since the takeover of HOMAG Group AG in October 2014 – the woodworking industry. Dürr has 93 business locations in 28 countries and generates annual sales of approx. € 3.2 billion with around 13,700 employees. The Dürr Group operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops and final assembly systems for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: robot technologies for the automatic application of paint as well as sealants and adhesives
- Measuring and Process Systems: balancing and cleaning systems as well as testing and filling technology
- Clean Technology Systems: exhaust-air purification systems and energy-efficiency technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and systems for the woodworking industry
We are here for you!
Stiles Machinery Sales616-698-7500 firstname.lastname@example.org www.stilesmachinery.com
Stiles Machinery Service616-698-6615 email@example.com Contact form