Come and visit us in Milan. Let Homag help you to find your best solution. We´re looking forward to meet you!
"Design meets digital": On the way to the Smart Factory with the new HOMAG machine Generation
On the technology platform in Hall 3, HOMAG will demonstrate technical innovations and solutions. With around 20 machines that are tapio-ready and cells live in action. At the new HOMAG Digital Tower visitors will be able to see new digital products and customized software to meet any requirement.
"This year, a visit to the HOMAG stand is a must. On the one hand, visitors will see our new generation of machines with the new design. On the other hand, we are showing how our "ONE HOMAG" strategy is allowing us to align with the requirements of our customers even more. Solutions for digitalization, which allow you to have an overview of production at all times, are also very important. We are using advanced machine technologies, including a batch size 1 plant. tapio — the eco system for the entire woodworking industry — is also included. Visitors have really got something to look forward to. We look forward to seeing them!"
Walter Crescenzi, Managing Director HOMAG Italia S.p.A.
HOMAG Group: Innovations at XYLEXPO
- The "autonomous cell".Batch size 1 production for flexible furniture production
- intelliGuide operator assistance system: Now also on edge banding machines
- Software as a service — intelliDivide
New high-tech solutions for the woodworking industry
- SAWTEQ B-320 flexTec with fully automatic part stacking
- The new CADmatic 5 saw control
- Suction traverse in X geometry
- Edge processing with flexibility³
- The all-round worry-free package for edge processing
- Sanding has now become even more economical
- Wet coating for surfaces
- Life Cycle Services — count on us
- ControllerMES production control system — the path to the digital Workshop
Panel dividing saw SAWTEQ B-320 flexTec
Its advantages in batch size 1 production: individual cutting, fully automated production processes, unlimited recuts.