Young Talent Program
Next Generationeering oznacza dla nas:rozumienie zespołu jako zespołu analitycznego i radość ze zdobywania doświadczenia i pracy z technologiami 4.0. Jako wiodąca firma z branży inżynieryjno-mechanicznej cieszymy się, gdy inni podzielają naszą pasję.
Are you ready to begin your career in a challenging and collaborative environment? Do you have the drive and ambition to make a real difference to our business and our consumers? Are you keen to build your experience internationally? If so, our Young Talent Program could be exactly what you’re looking for.
It is 15 month program including work experience in different divisions and countries and several development modules to build on your self-awareness, communication skills and knowledge of key drivers of change in our business such as digitalization and innovation. You will receive and give continuous feedback throughout the program supported by a personal mentor from our executive committee.
This is a unique opportunity to broaden your horizons, and ideal preparation for moving into either a managerial or specialist position with a significant degree of responsibility. We offer you a real Global Program with a network of participants from North America, Asia and Europe.
- A master degree by September 2018
- If applying for Sales and Service you should have Master's degree in a Engineering, Wood Technology or other technical field with a good understanding of economics and an outgoing nature, willingness to interact with other people and with an interest to work within areas of sales and service.
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience (excluding voluntary works or internships)
- 3-6 months experience working, studying, or volunteering outside your home country would be a plus
- Fluency in English or other languages desirable
- A desire to live and work abroad. To have a genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- High performance orientation, flexibility, enthusiasm for team work
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed
You find us here
HOMAG as employer
Working with us is not just a job - it is a role that involves responsibility and a promising outlook for the future. This is what HOMAG can offer you as a global business. We set out to support our employees on their career path. Appreciation and success through partnership - this is what HOMAG is about.More information