Junior Management Program in Finance
Next Generationeering – to us this means:understanding the team as a think tank and getting excited about experiencing and working with 4.0 technologies. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
- You take part in the overall Dürr Group Finance Graduate Program starting in October 2021.
- The 16-month program offers a comprehensive overview with four rotations across various finance functions like: accounting, treasury, finance, controlling, reporting.
- You will gain experience in an international context during a stay abroad.
- You will be able to shape the course of the program according to your interests and development needs.
- Sponsorship by a mentor from the management.
- Extensive education and training program along with international networking events.
- At the end of the program we define the target position together.
- Very good master's degree in economics, business administration, business informatics or comparable qualification with a focus on finance/accounting/controlling/auditing.
- Relevant practical experience gained through internships, thesis or working student activities ideally in an industrial environment.
- International experience gained through working or studying abroad (at least 6 months).
- Fluent language skills in English, German would be an advantage.
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with a high affinity for numbers and data.
- Strong IT affinity.
- International mobility.
- High personal commitment, motivation, self-responsibility and willingness to take over responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Self-reliant and structured way of working.
You find us here
HOMAG as employer
Working with us is not just a job - it is a role that involves responsibility and a promising outlook for the future. This is what HOMAG can offer you as a global business. We set out to support our employees on their career path. Appreciation and success through partnership - this is what HOMAG is about.More information