Throughfeed Service Technician (m/f)
Precisioneering – to us this means:keeping a fine eye on the customer’s benefit. Using our engineering skills we can develop solutions that will inspire the industry all over the world. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
- Install, service and repair all Throughfeed equipment within the HOMAG Group
- Identify and correct hardware failures, software discrepancies or programming problems.
- Advise on proper use regarding applications, operation and maintenance of machines.
- Provide telephone consultation to customers and HOMAG UK personnel with problems on equipment.
- Assist customer to achieve optimum efficiency and machine reliability.
Other duties as required.
- Mechanical, electrical/electronic (50/50) experience and Training
- Possess a minimum of HNC, NVQ level 3 or a recognised apprenticeship within this field
- 17th edition would also be advantageous
- Pneumatic, hydraulic experience
- Ability to read Electrical drawings
- Experience with PLC controlled machinery
- Experience in woodworking
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word and Windows O/S
- Excellent communication skills and ability to problem solve
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
You find us here
HOMAG as employer
Working with us is not just a job - it is a role that involves responsibility and a promising outlook for the future. This is what HOMAG can offer you as a global business. We set out to support our employees on their career path. Appreciation and success through partnership - this is what HOMAG is about.More information