Services Engineer (m/f)
Precisioneering – to us this means:keeping a fine eye on the customer’s benefit. Using our engineering skills we can develop solutions that will inspire the industry all over the world. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
- Technical service: Perform in daily work the following service jobs assigned by team leader.
- Remote service: appointed by team leader, work together with HCGF and producing company service dept. to perform remote service to solve the problem at customer site by telephone,fax, e-mail or remote accessing into the machine.
- Field service: instructed by team leader, you will go to customer site to perform on site field service together with HCGF technicians, fix the malfunctioned machines, fine tune the machine performance and give suggestion to the customer for maintenance.
- Spare parts service: you will provide technical advice for HCGF,direct customer to purchase correct parts, help service administrator to prepare commercial contract. You shall assist team leader to audit and study the spare parts consumption and give in time suggestion to reach a secured and fast moving spare parts inventory.
- Repair station: you will work under team leader's instruction, to perform repair work of CNC spindles, Gluing pot and Benz unit. You will assist team leader to keep the station at an efficient level.
- Sales support: Support product managers and sales company; provide technical advice on request to increase sales of machines.
- Service data maintenance: you shall well prepare each service logs and visit reports into the database, help team leader and administrative person to maintain a well-organized CRM System.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering and automation fields;Over 2 years of related working experience. Familiar with industrial machines, familiar with wood machines will be a plus .Strong ability of learning and understanding.
- Good communication skill. Can use English fluently for technical discussion, report writing. Familiar with computer and software such as CAD or ERP System
- Used to frequent travelling both domestic and abroad.
You find us here
HOMAG as employer
Working with us is not just a job - it is a role that involves responsibility and a promising outlook for the future. This is what HOMAG can offer you as a global business. We set out to support our employees on their career path. Appreciation and success through partnership - this is what HOMAG is about.More information