Precisioneering – to us this means:keeping a fine eye on the customer’s benefit. Using our engineering skills we can develop solutions that will inspire the industry all over the world. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
- Mechatronics or electronic technician with mechanical knowledge and additional education level as technician or master, specialization in electrical engineering or finished bachelor or master studies in the fields of Electrical-, Mechanical or Mechatronic-engineering
- expertise in the fields of service and maintenance of measurement-technology testing facilities
- Knowledge in gear-/control technology and SPS programming, handling servomotors and PC-based systems
- Very good English language skills or German
- Showing initiative, flexibility and the ability to work on your own
- Willingness to travel.
You find us here
HOMAG as employer
Working with us is not just a job - it is a role that involves responsibility and a promising outlook for the future. This is what HOMAG can offer you as a global business. We set out to support our employees on their career path. Appreciation and success through partnership - this is what HOMAG is about.More information