Internship – Board Member Assistant
Next Generationeering – to us this means:understanding the team as a think tank and getting excited about experiencing and working with 4.0 technologies. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
- Supporting the board member in his daily duties& projects,
- Preparing reports, presentations and translations in English,
- Managing the supervisor's calendar,
- Organization and support of meetings,
- Preparation of documents and materials for meetings and supervisors' trips,
- Tracking of KPIs and manage strategic parts of projects
- Organization of other current affairs.
- Student of last years,
- Fluent knowledge of English (B2 level) - a necessary condition, Polish - fluent,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Interpersonal skills: easy establishing relations, independence
- Very good organization of work and time management,
- Availability to work 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 4 hours.
You find us here
HOMAG as employer
Working with us is not just a job - it is a role that involves responsibility and a promising outlook for the future. This is what HOMAG can offer you as a global business. We set out to support our employees on their career path. Appreciation and success through partnership - this is what HOMAG is about.More information